COVER

Soundcloud

Saturday 11 May 2013

@JoeBlackUk - Kings Of The Underground 2 (Free Mixtape)

Grab your free copy HERE

One of the UK's favourite rappers has dropped the long anticipated sequel to the classic King Of The Underground. One the pioneers in the recent wave of talented Islington music who has featured on arguably most of the hardest rap mixtapes in the last 12 months is back to sit on his throne. Joe Black's King Of The Underground 2 features Benny Banks, Squeeks, McNasty, Blue Robinson, ShezAar, Devlin, Dan Dare, Louise Blaise, Tom Prior, Margs and more!!

  1. I m Back Freestyle
  2. Woah (ft. Louis Blaise)
  3. Lightweight (ft. Devlin)
  4. Lord is my Witness
  5. Coming Home (ft. Tom Prior)
  6. Path I Chose (ft. Bluey Robinson)
  7. My Kinda Love (ft. Mel)
  8. Product of my Environment (ft. Benny Banks)
  9. Made Men Allstars (ft. Squeeks, MckNasty and Margs)
  10. Another Day in the Ghetto (ft. Margs, ShezAr, Joe Black and Squeeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment